Manty & Associates is more than a bankruptcy law firm in Minneapolis. We also represent debtors, creditors and businesses in the area of financial rights and remedies. This includes litigation in the areas of business law, real estate law and repossession, and bankruptcy law. When negotiations are unsuccessful, litigation becomes necessary to enforce the rights of our clients. Manty & Associates offers several types of litigation representation:
Business litigation is a specialty area in litigation involving unfulfilled contracts or unpaid debt. This area is closely tied to our creditors remedies practice. Areas of focus include:
Contract Disputes - involves settling issues arising in the execution of contracts, including sales, employment, services, and more.
- Shareholder Disputes
- Employment Disputes
- Insurance Disputes
In this area of our practice, we represent creditors and banks both inside and outside the area of bankruptcy. We seek to enforce contracts, loans and/or credit agreements when there is a default or breach. Remedies include:
- Judgements requiring repayment
- Loan Defaults
Real Estate Litigation
- Settle landlord/tenant disputes
- Curing defaults
- Title Issues
Bankruptcy litigation is a specialized area of law in which the bankruptcy lawyers of Manty & Associates have a high level of expertise. Some of the main areas of bankruptcy litigation that our firm focuses on include the following:
- Adversary Proceedings - ensuring that everything that should be included in the bankruptcy estate is indeed in the estate. This includes going after fraudulent transfers to evade creditors, as well the hiding of assets.
- Relief From Stay - involves gaining an exemption from the blanket rule that once a debtor files for bankruptcy, creditors can no longer pursue their claims against them except through the bankruptcy process.
- Consisted Matters
- Exemptions - on behalf of the debtor, making sure that what they can protect from their creditors is protected. On behalf of creditors, making sure that nothing is shielded by an exemption that shouldn’t be.
The bankruptcy attorneys of Manty & Associates can assist you in any of these areas of litigation. Contact us for more information.